Reusable Poly Cotton Womens Face Covering/Mask
Faith is the currency of the Kingdom. When you deploy this currency intentionally, you will find that favor just seems to follow you. So, mask up girls of faith. God's favor is ready to follow you.
- Poly outside and cotton inside (side on your face)
- Has a pocket for filters
- Comes with two PM 2.5 filters
- Comes with two ear strap adjusters
- Washable and reusable
What comes in the package?
- Each mask set comes with 1 reusable mask, 2 PM 2.5 carbon filters, and 2 ear strap adjusters.
What is the material of the mask?
- Our masks at two-ply. The printed side is made from a soft poly fabric and the inside is made from cotton.
What size is the mask?
- This mask is “one size fits most”. The straps are made from super stretchy elastic so it fits just about anyone’s face. There are also two strap adjusters that allow for a custom fit.
How many strap adjusters come with each mask?
- Two strap adjusters come with each mask.
Is the mask reusable?
- These face coverings are reusable and washable.
What are PM 2.5 Filters?
- PM 2.5 filters are carbon filters that protect against fine particle matter that are 2.5 microns or less in width.
How many filters come with the mask and how do I insert the filters?
- Each mask comes with two P.M 2.5 filters. The mask has a pocket for filters. To insert your filters, open the mask pocket and insert one filter.
How often should I change my filters?
- Heavy use filters should be changed between 48-72 hours. With occasional use, they should last between 1-2 weeks.
Will the mask prevent me from catching the novel Coronavirus?
- This is a non-medical fun facial covering/mask! It will not protect you against COVID-19 but can help you from spreading droplets.
How do I clean my mask?
- We recommend washing your mask in warm water with detergent soap and air dry. Please remove the filters from mask pockets before washing.
Can I return my mask?
- Unfortunately, we do not accept returns on masks.
Please note: Mask straps may contain artwork. We aim to get the brightest color as possible but please note that due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, colors may appear different on different monitors.