Peace Within Portrait (April Portrait of the Month)
…and suddenly she realized the peace she’d been searching for was within.
I’d like to offer you something besides fear or despair. Something that at the minimum is useful to you. Something that, in a normal season of life, often eludes us. Something, seemingly insignificant and small, but makes life extremely good.
I know, right now, it seems quite scarce as you search for it around your world. To the left, you face anxiety. To the right, you face panic. To the front, you face uncertainty and behind you, well, there lives pure fear.
Where can you turn? Who can you turn to? Who will help as you feel yourself grasping for something that resembles normal?
I’ve been here, friend. And I can tell you the only thing that helped me get through it was going inward. Returning to my middle. My hidden place. The place where God’s word and whispers hide: He would never leave me nor forsake me. He has me in the palm of his hand…there are more with me than against me.
This artwork is available in the following styles:
- Magnet - 2in x 3in hardboard
- Sandstone Coaster - 4in x 4in (naturally absorbent)
- Blank Greeting Card - comes with a white envelope in a protective sleeve
- Printed with vibrant inks on 100lbs premium card stock
- 5x7 Art Print - Printed on premium card stock
- 8x10 Art Print - Printed on premium card stock
- 11x14 Art Print - Print on premium card stock
- 11oz Mug - microwave and dishwasher safe
- comes boxed
- Wire Bound Blank Notebook - 8in x 6in
- 100 lined pages