Vintage French Wine Labels - Full Collection
Inspired by the girl who loves to grace the pages of her journal and surfaces of her artwork with the secrets held and stories told by vintage french papers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Vintage French Vino Label Collection?
- This collection features a reproduction of thirty-one vintage French wine labels from France.
What year is the collection from?
- It’s been said that these are from the 1800s!
What is included in the collection?
- Included in this collection is a reproduction of thirty-one vintage French wine labels for you to print out and use in your work.
Will I be sent the original labels?
- No, this listing is for the reproduction of the labels. Each label has been scanned at 600 dpi for the highest quality reprint.
Will the collection be mailed to me via USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc?
- This collection is digital, downloadable, and printable. You will be able to download the collection after purchase.
How will I receive my purchased collection(s)?
- Each collection is digital, downloadable, and printable. You will be able to download the collection after purchase.
What can I use the collection for?
- These are perfect for any mixed media, collage, fodder creation work. You can use them in your junk journals, mixed media art pieces, etc.
What type of paper should I use to print my collection?
- It depends on your project; laser paper, regular copy paper, cardstock, mixed media paper, etc. These would all create stunning images.
What type of printer should I use to print my suite?
- You can use either an inkjet printer or a laser printer. We would encourage you to use the printer that is best for the paper you’re using.
Can I resell the collection once I purchase it?
- No. This collection is for personal use only.